Trinity Day School of Newtown, Connecticut, is a preschool program for children ages 2-5 where fun and learning go hand in hand! At Trinity Day School we provide a supportive environment in which children and parents feel free to share, trust and explore life’s experiences. Continuing emotional, social, spiritual, physical and intellectual growth of children and parents is the objective of our school philosophy. Schedule a visit today.
- LITERACY – Early literacy programs include journaling, lending library, and literacy bags.
- SCIENCE – Science classes with hands-on experiments.
- MUSIC – Music program with a trained music teacher.
- MOVEMENT – Outdoor playground and indoor gym.
- STAFF – A professional, mature staff trained in early childhood.
- COMMUNITY – Field trips and community visitors.
- EVENTS – Family activities and events, and parental involvement.