Trinity Day School has reopened for the fall! We have instituted a number of health and safety precautions in response to the covid-19 pandemic. At this time, we are accepting students for enrollment in our 3 and 4 year old programs.
*Our 2s program is currently not running, but we do hope to open it back up midyear or in fall 2021, based on interest and enrollment.
If you need to contact us, please do so by emailing email@example.com.
Stay safe, and stay well!
Trinity Day School of Newtown, Connecticut, is a preschool program for children ages 2-5 where fun and learning go hand in hand! At Trinity Day School we provide a supportive environment in which children and parents feel free to share, trust and explore life’s experiences. Continuing emotional, social, spiritual, physical and intellectual growth of children and parents is the objective of our school philosophy. Schedule a visit today.
- LITERACY – Early literacy programs include journaling, lending library, and literacy bags.
- SCIENCE – Science classes with hands-on experiments.
- MUSIC – Music program with a trained music teacher.
- MOVEMENT – Outdoor playground and indoor gym.
- STAFF – A professional, mature staff trained in early childhood.
- COMMUNITY – Field trips and community visitors.
- EVENTS – Family activities and events, and parental involvement.