Our goal is to create a secure, nurturing environment where children are accepted for their individuality and respected as curious learners. With understanding, facilitation and a clear knowledge of child development we will expose our students to a variety of age-appropriate activities while empowering them to make independent decisions and choices in their exploration. We will provide experiences that promote self-reliance and build self-esteem.
Our Guiding Principles
- Positive interactions and relationships with adults provide a critical foundation for successful learning.
- Social-emotional competence is a significant factor in school success.
- Constructive, purposeful play supports essential learning.
- The physical environment affects the type and quality of learning interactions.
- Teacher-family partnerships promote development and learning.
Trinity Day School also offers our students opportunities to participate in special programs geared around music, science, gym, special theme days, and field trips. A Mother’s Day Tea and a Special Man Day are also special classroom events.